Restorative Dentistry in Ottawa ON
For an experienced restorative dentist who you can trust, turn to our dental practice today. Call us today to schedule a consultation with our team.
Though you may have a routine for oral hygiene, including brushing and flossing daily, it’s still possible to lose a tooth or sustain dental damage. Instead of allowing your teeth to deteriorate further, you can seek restorative dentistry in Ottawa, ON, to replace teeth and restore your smile.
Dr. Rowayda El Deeb Family Dental Care offers exceptional dental restoration services to patients in Ottawa, ON. Our experienced dental team uses advanced dental procedures, equipment, and materials to bring back your smile and prevent other oral health issues.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is the practice of maintaining healthy teeth by restoring dental damage. A restorative dental procedure can range from replacing a missing tooth to treating tooth decay. The purpose of the service is to restore the structure and functionality of teeth through personalized services we tailor to each patient’s specific needs.
Restorative dentistry in Ottawa, ON, includes dental implants for replacing missing teeth. The dental procedure is standard for patients with a missing tooth or two due to gum disease, extractions, or decay.
The implants are small titanium posts that we will surgically insert into the gums of the missing tooth. Once the post bonds to the jawbone and the gums heal, our dental team will attach a replacement tooth to the rod protrusion above the gum line.
Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth. After receiving implants, patients can bite, chew, and speak confidently. Other benefits of the procedure are:
- Bone Loss Prevention: The jawbone needs tooth roots to stimulate bone growth. The titanium rod acts as a replacement root.
- Tooth Stability: Teeth next to a gap will eventually shift toward another space. With an implant, adjacent teeth will remain in their correct positions.
- Permanent Replacement: Dental implants will last forever.
Dentures are another restorative procedure that replaces missing teeth. Whether you are missing multiple teeth or an entire row, these oral fixtures will restore your smile.
At Dr. El Deeb Family Dental Care, we can provide patients with several denture options:
- Complete dentures have an acrylic artificial gum line and an entire row of replacement teeth. They remain in place with an adhesive but are easily removable.
- Partial dentures or dental bridges are for those who are missing several teeth. We attach natural-looking artificial teeth to a metal frame that wraps around the gums and links to neighboring teeth.
When you sustain tooth damage from an accident or decay, you can restore the appearance and strength of the tooth with a dental crown. Crowns are natural-looking tooth-shaped caps that fit snugly over a damaged tooth. They improve a natural tooth’s appearance and protects it from further damage.
Why Choose Our Dental Care Team for Tooth Restoration?
We specialize in preventative and restorative dentistry at Dr. El Deeb Family Dental Care in Ottawa, ON. Our dental professionals care about our patients’ oral health, so we provide various services to restore damage from tooth decay, oral trauma, and gum disease. Contact our team today to schedule an appointment.